UCI Authors is a series of in-person, hybrid or online book talks featuring UCI faculty, alums, staff and students. Here you will meet faculty, grad students and other writers to discuss their craft.
Save the Date:
Oct. 28, 5 p.m., Humanities Gateway 1030
- Christopher M. Hood The Revivalists
- Anna Hogeland The Long Answer
- Rhoda Huffey 31 Paradiso
Register for all upcoming conversations. Visit our Events page >
UCI Author Book Talks: 2020-2022
- Elaine Hsieh Chou ‘09, author of Disorientation
- Sam Choi, '91 talks about "The Forty-Something Fanboy"
- Jonathan Alexander in conversation with Michelle Latiolais
- Whitney Otto '90, "Art for the Ladylike: An Autobiography Through Other lives"
- John Wiener, Faculty Author (History)
- Hector Tobar, Faculty Author (Literary Journalism)
- Frank Wilderson, Faculty Author (African American Studies)
- Yong Chen, Faculty Author (History)
- Antoinette LaFarge, Faculty Author (Art)
- Inez Tan, UCI MFA, Author (English)
- Daphne Lei, Faculty Author (Drama)
- David Trend, Faculty Author (Art)
- Andrew Tonkovich, writer and activist
- Rebecca Sacks '19 reads from her novel, "City of a Thousand Gates"
- Suburban Ecologies: A Conversation with Jesse Colin Jackson
- Ketu Katrak and Jay Pather, Book Launch